Choose the Best Face Balanced Putter
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Face Balanced Putters
113 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
Are you looking for a great new face balanced putter? This is the secret weapon that golfers all across the world are turning to in order to improve their game. We have the lowdown on a whole new generation of face balanced putters. These are the latest and greatest models that are well worth getting to know.
Odyssey 2018 Red O-Works Putters Mid-Size Pistol Right– Great Finish with a Quality Putt
The putt comes with a micro hinge face insert that gives you a wholly unmatched roll. It also has a range of new Tour Proven head shapes that allow the user to experience a whole new experience of player profile. Features include a Premium Super Stroke no-taper fitted with counter core technology for an adjustable grip.
- New Micro Hinge face insert gives your putt an unbeatable roll
- New range of color options include traditional black and a new alternative red
- Super Stroke adjustable grip lets you hone your grip to the precise level you desire
- Backed with a full warranty of guaranteed quality from the maker
- You need to choose carefully which specific style you want to order, as prices range from cost effective to luxurious
- Grip will definitely take some getting used to, especially for players relatively new to the game
Odyssey Stroke Lab Versa Putter– A New Balance to Your Shaft
The Stroke Lab shaft has been placed at an angle that gives it a somewhat sturdier and much lower level of total torque. This is important because when you compare it to the standard putter shafts offered by other companies, you’ll be able to see the contrast. This new shaft gives you more control courtesy of its heavier head end.
- Heavier head end on the shaft gives you more control
- Intricate graphite and steel shaft design
- Stroke Lab shaft has a much lower level of total torque
- The low level of torque afforded by the Stroke Lab shaft may take some players quite some time to get used to
- Most variations of this new shaft are very cost effective although a few may be quite pricy
Odyssey 2018 Red O-Works Putters Marxman Superstroke Shaft– A Whole New Level of Grip
One thing that may well be worth pointing out to the casual reader is that this is not necessarily meant to be a face balanced putter for beginning players. The grip on this particular putter may take quite a bit of getting used to. As with any putter that comes with a learning curve, prior testing before buying is a very good idea.
- New Micro Hinge Face Insert gives you a roll few other models can match
- A new series of tour proven head shapes allows for a much broader range of player profiles
- Premium Super Stroke counter core requires no tape
- Level of grip may take quite a bit of adjusting for a casual or rusty player
- Most variants of this model are cost effective but a few can be quite pricy
TaylorMade Golf Spider – A Revolution for Stability
- True Path Alignment System gives a new level of stability and putt alignment
- Backed with a full warranty of quality from the maker
- 320 gram frame is offset with extreme perimeter weighting
- Redesigned wright ports enhance stability but will take some time for most users to acclimate to
- Heavy 320 gram frame may be a bit much for some golfers to carry around
TaylorMade Golf TP Patina Ardmore Putter 1- A Great New Face Off
- Comes with a handy insert made of pure aluminum roll
- Enhanced with a premium patina finish
- TP weight system is fully customizable
- Features a Kbs CT Tour Putter shaft
- Adjustable weight system makes this a model for experienced, rather than first time, players
- Cost of the unit may vary according to the precise variant you order
There are a few handy features of each model that the reader should know about before making their final decision. These can quickly be noted below in this convenient Buyer’s Guide.
The TaylorMade Golf TP Patina Ardmore Putter 1 retails at an average price of $249.99.
Meanwhile, The Odyssey 2018 Red O-Works Putters Mid-Size Pistol Right model tends to range in price between $179.00 and $474.85.
Most models on the market will vary between these two figures. The putters on this list have been chosen because they represent either the most affordable or highest end models.
The Odyssey 2018 Red O-Works Putters Mid-Size Pistol Right ranges in extent from 33 to 35 inches. Meanwhile, the Taylor Made Golf TP Patina Ardmore Putter is 35 inches in extent. These are the average size variations for face balanced putters in 2020. All sizes are contingent on whether a left or right putter is chosen for the task.
The reader should note that various sizes in between these two norms are available. The putters on this list have been chosen because they represent the most common and popular sizes for putters of this type.
Video Tutorial: Golf Tips: Face or Toe Balanced?
The best face balanced putters are the ones that live up to their name. You want a putter that really does put a brand new face on things. In this case, you want one that gives you a new level of stability, alignment, balance, and precision. You want to cut down on variables, such as torque, that only add to crippling uncertainty.
The models that grace our present list have been chosen for these very reasons. You can rest assured that they have been subjected by our research team to a battery of exacting tests. The goal has been to whittle all of the candidates down to the very top 5 best face balanced putters. The ones listed here have survived the ordeal.
There is no time like the present to take the steps that are necessary to improve your game of golf. This handy new series of face balanced putters will help you achieve this goal.